Skate camps run during the summer, winter and spring vacations. Make friends, learn tricks and get help from skating instructors. There will be lessons daily along with prizes, contests and a BBQ on the last day of camp.
Age-appropriate instruction on techniques and safety will be given. Beginners are welcome! Skaters must bring and wear safety gear, including helmet, elbow and knee pads. All skaters under 18 must have board, helmet, elbow pads, & knee pads. We do have these items as rentals for an additional fee.
Optional Camp Activities include video games, skate workshops, and more...
1st week =
2nd week = July 25-29 (75% FULL)
Spring Break Camp
· TBA in 2006 (check out pics of our 2005 Spring break camp)
Minimum number of camper's required or camp session will be canceled.
· Camp starts at 9am and ends at 12 pm each day.
· Camp is Mon-Friday
· Camp attendees may stay for the remainder of the day if they would like.
Please be aware that due to popularity of day camps, sessions often fill to capacity. Please plan ahead.
Camp fees can be paid on the first day of camp, but unless a deposit has been made there is not a guarantee that there will be a spot available.
What to bring:
· Sack lunch with non-perishable items only (small, soft lunch coolers work better than paper bags).
· Sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher and other protection from the sun (hat, etc.).
· Please label all belongings. The Action Park Alliance is not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
· Please DO NOT send valuable or expensive items to camp.
· The Action Park Alliance covers all session expenses during the camp day; spending money is not required but is ok to have. Our shop and snack bar will be open for drinks & food
Call 407-898-9600 or email email@example.com for information and reservations.